- Emissions from ocean-going ships contribute to approximately 60,000 deaths each year, mostly from heart and lung-related cancers.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), if you are one of the 18 million residents of Cairo, breathing air pollution daily is like smoking 20 cigarettes a day.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that a billion premature deaths occur annually as a result of air pollution, half of which are people living in developing countries.
- Children breathe at a faster rate than adults, and as a result, they breathe in much more polluted air than an adult.
- If your home or school is located near a high traffic area, you have an increased risk for lung disease, bronchitis asthma and even cancer.
Tenaga yang boleh diperbaharui dan yang tidak boleh diperbaharui - Sumber-sumber tenaga yang terdapat di dunia ini adalah boleh dikelaskan kepada dua kumpulan, iaitu: 1. Sumber tenaga yang boleh diperbaharui. 2. Sumb...