- Emissions from ocean-going ships contribute to approximately 60,000 deaths each year, mostly from heart and lung-related cancers.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), if you are one of the 18 million residents of Cairo, breathing air pollution daily is like smoking 20 cigarettes a day.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that a billion premature deaths occur annually as a result of air pollution, half of which are people living in developing countries.
- Children breathe at a faster rate than adults, and as a result, they breathe in much more polluted air than an adult.
- If your home or school is located near a high traffic area, you have an increased risk for lung disease, bronchitis asthma and even cancer.
Hukum-hukum Indeks – Hukum 1 - *Hukum-hukum Indeks – Hukum 1* *am x** an= am+n* dimana *a*, *m* dan *n* adalah nombor nyata. *Pembuktian Hukum 1* *Contoh 1* Cari nilai bagi yang ber...