- Refraction is the phenomenon exhibited by light when it undergoes a change in speed.
- Normally, when light travels through two different media of different optical density, it undergoes a change in speed and exhibits refraction.
- In most cases, refraction is seen as the bending of light or deflection of light from its original direction of propagation.
- There are two types of refraction:
- Bending of light towards the normal, which occurs when light moves from a medium of lower optical density to higher optical density.
- Bending of light away from the normal, which occurs when light moves from a medium of higher optical density to lower optical density.
Hukum-hukum Indeks – Hukum 1 - *Hukum-hukum Indeks – Hukum 1* *am x** an= am+n* dimana *a*, *m* dan *n* adalah nombor nyata. *Pembuktian Hukum 1* *Contoh 1* Cari nilai bagi yang ber...